Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Centric I/O

Yesterday was the first Centric I/O camp. It started for me around 7 am and finished round 9pm. It was a great day with 3 talks from Neal Ford. I really enjoyed his first talk and the style used. He was speaking on "The Language Renaissance, and Why It Matters". The next talk on DSL was not as interesting for me but the evening talk on Evolutionary Enterprise Architecture using Web Technologies was great even if my brain was about to shut down.


I am going to start a wave on the evolutionary enterprise architecture. There is a book coming out by one of Neal's colleagues.

Talking with the other technologist from Centric was also refreshing. I hope others got as much as I did out of it.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Great event! Already looking forward to the next Centric I/O! Great talk on Google App Engine.